The world’s toughest and most waterproof motorcycle luggage system proven by thousands of adventure riders all over the world.
- Fits BMW F700GS and F650GS Twin Cylinder. Easy to assemble turn-key System complete with cases, side racks, locks, mounting hardware, everything. No drilling or modification to the bike.
- Nearly indestructible SKB cases with a heavy duty watertight O-ring lid seal - will not crack or shatter like hard plastic, will not dent & leak like aluminum luggage. These cases have a limited lifetime guarantee.
- Cases are pre-drilled for optimum performance & safety with pre-installed waterproof lid locks, lid lanyards, and gear retention straps (if you prefer undrilled cases just ask).
- Caribou quick attach/release system holds the case tightly on the side rack. Locking latch is fully adjustable to account for wear and to keep the system tight and secure forever
- Our latch is outside of the case, no need to open case and unload your gear to access pucks or bolts. It is field replaceable and designed to release the case from the bike in a hard crash thereby protecting the bike's subframe and luggage rack.
- Single key system - the key on the latch is matched to the case lid lock key.
- Super strong Hepco Becker “Lock-It” side luggage racks - the best fit and most durable side racks available. Remove most of the rack in a few short minutes leaving behind small unobtrusive attach plates.
- All mount components are made of high strength powder coated steel. No brittle plastic parts holding the case to the bike.
- Passenger Friendly Design - plenty of room for passenger's legs and feet on passenger peg.
- Narrow 38-39" width across outside of cases at widest point on bike. Total weight is approx. 36 lbs including cases, racks, hardware, and all bracket components
- Case dimensions are approximately External 55.9cm (22") x 47cm (18.5") x 21.6cm (8.5") and Internal 52.1cm (20.5") x 39.4cm (15.5") x 19.6cm (7.7")
- Black cases only
-Includes photo instructions & phone support Mon-Fri 9-5pm Mountain Time.
NOTE: If your bike came with BMW Vario side case mounts there will be an interference with the passenger grab rail bar that runs under the seat. To remedy this problem, you can replace the Vario passenger grab rails with regular grab rails available from BMW, or you must shave off some material from the plastic fins on the bottom of the seat. The Vario mount grab rails are identified by the threaded lugs sticking outward.
Also See our Customer Testimonials and FAQ and Videos...