The world’s toughest and most waterproof motorcycle luggage system.
-Fits 2014 and newer R1200GS Adventure. Easy to assemble turn-key System, complete with cases, side racks, locks, mounting hardware, everything. No drilling or modification to the bike.
-Nearly indestructible top loading Pelican Storm cases with a heavy duty watertight O-ring lid seal - will not crack or shatter like hard plastic, will not dent & leak like aluminum luggage.
-Cases are pre-drilled for optimum performance & safety with pre-installed waterproof lid locks (if you prefer undrilled cases just ask).
-Caribou quick attach/release system holds the case tightly on the side rack. Locking latch is fully adjustable to account for wear and to keep the system tight and secure forever
-Our latch is outside of the case, so no need to open and unload case to access pucks or bolts. It is field replaceable and designed to release the case from the bike in a hard crash thereby protecting the bike's subframe and luggage rack.
-Single key system - the key on the latch is matched to the case lid lock key.
-Super strong Hepco Becker side luggage racks - the best fit and most durable side racks available. The "Lock-It" feature allows one to remove most of the rack in a few short minutes leaving behind small unobtrusive attach plates.
- All mount components are made of high strength powder coated steel with bushing material to prevent metal-on-metal wear. No brittle plastic parts to break.
-Passenger Friendly Design - plenty of room for passenger's legs and feet on passenger peg.
- 38-39" width across outside of cases at widest point on bike.
- Total weight of the side case system is approx. 35 lbs including cases (with handle and wheels removed), racks, hardware, and all bracket components.
- Case dimensions 14" (356mm) Deep, 2" (51mm) Deep Lid, 6.5" x 17.5" (165mm x 445mm) Top Opening, 5.5" x 16.5" (140mm x 419mm) at bottom.
- Case Color is Black only.
-Includes photo instructions & phone support Mon-Fri 9-5pm Mountain Time.
Also See our Customer Testimonials and FAQ and video...